1. This website is owned by , Unless otherwise stated, any logo's or copy written materials are the sole intellectual property of ,
2. Unless otherwise specified, this website is directed solely at those who access this site from the UK. do not make any representation that any product or service referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws to the extent local laws are applicable. These terms and conditions and any terms and conditions relating to the products or services described in this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
3. has taken care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, either express or implied terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose. All such implied terms and warranties are hereby excluded. do not represent that the information contained in this website is accurate, comprehensive, verified or complete, and shall accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the website or for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
4. shall not be liable for any loss that may arise from the use of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
5. Certain (hypertext) links in this site will lead you to websites that are not under the control of . When you activate any of these you will leave this website and have no control over, and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of, the material on any other website.
6. Pallet deliveries are to the kerbside only.
All of our heavier items will be delivered on a pallet and will be off loaded from a tail-lift lorry. If there are any access restrictions associated with the delivery address, please advise ASAP. If
restricted access results in an aborted delivery, the second attempt will be chargeable. We pay for kerb-side delivery which means that the driver will offload and transport the goods onto your property. They will not place the product.
On receipt of your delivery, please check for damage prior to signing the driver's paperwork. If any damage is found, please detail on the paperwork and refuse delivery and it will be returned to ourselves.
We are unable to accept claims for the damage if the delivery has been signed for in good order.
Also please notify us on any damage via e-mail ASAP.
7. This site may contain material which advertises products and services of third parties. exclude liability for any illegality or breach of other regulatory rules arising from, or error, omission, ambiguity or inaccuracy in, such material.
8. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
9. The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to or its licensors. Any person may not copy any part of this material without prior permissions being granted by .
10. Please note that the above terms and conditions may be updated by us from time to time without notice. By browsing and ordering from this website you accept that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and we therefore recommend that you check these each time you revisit our site.